Saturday, January 14, 2017

Storing Vinyl and HTV


I have been playing around with different ways and ideas on how to store my Vinyl, HTV and supplies.  I think I have finally figured out the perfect way for me.   I spent this afternoon, separating the items into storage boxes by color.  I then created color coordinating labels for the boxes using my Silhouette Cameo. 
First, I created my labels and colored coded them
to remind me which vinyl color goes where on the mat. 
Then placed the vinyl exactly as seen on the computer screen.
 Labeled the boxes with the colors or supplies inside, and then stacked them up in the closet.
Below is a close up, I combined colors based on how much I use them.


Supplies Used:
Vinyl:  permanent 651 - choice of colors
28L Storage Boxes:  23inches x 16 inches
Silhouette Cameo

No comments: